Need advice on whether is this Chanel bag is worth to buy?

Need advice on whether is this Chanel bag is worth to buy?

• Total voters

albarosa

Jan 12, 2014
Dear Chanel lovers, i need help on whether this preloved blue Chanel mini rectangular in caviar and silver hardware is worth to get it?

It costs around USD$4000 and the condition is almost like new but it only comes with hologram, authencity card and dust bag.
It is #24 series.

download.jpg

I went to the boutique but the SA told me they do not carry this model in blue caviar anymore.

May i seek the advices of my fellow Chanel lovers? Thank you so much in advance and stay safe ladies :smile:!

Dear Chanel lovers, i need help on whether this preloved blue Chanel mini rectangular in caviar and silver hardware is worth to get it?

It costs around USD$4000 and the condition is almost like new but it only comes with hologram, authencity card and dust bag.
It is #24 series.

View attachment 4787458

I went to the boutique but the SA told me they do not carry this model in blue caviar anymore.

May i seek the advices of my fellow Chanel lovers? Thank you so much in advance and stay safe ladies :smile:!
I am gonna say it's worth it ONLY if that's your dream color, and you can't sleep at night without it. This would be pre-increases (probably at least 2 of them) so someone bought it for 3000-3300 USD. This is a hefty markup!

Reactions: Sunshine mama
Thank you so much fellow Chanel lovers for your advices :heart::heart:!

Much appreciated!I hope Chanel will launch mini rectangular in caviar soon!
I ended up buying a new mini square in black lambskin recently because I don’t think they will be making it in caviar anytime soon. If I had gotten the square mini before the May price increase, I would have paid 3200 instead of 3600. :sad: I don’t want to keep waiting for the minis in caviar when the price keeps going up and there will be another one soon. There is a rumor that there will be another increase in September, but it usually happens at the end of October.