Need advice on what color to get the Boy in

luxuryfever

Oct 24, 2009
Hello, I'm looking to purchase a medium leather boy for my mother (in her late 40's). I'm completely lost about what color to get (I'm not as much of a fan of the Boy bags as she is). I know, however, that the boy comes in a beautiful selection of colors. Any suggestions as well as photos would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

littles mom

littles mom
Oct 5, 2013
Hello, I'm looking to purchase a medium leather boy for my mother (in her late 40's). I'm completely lost about what color to get (I'm not as much of a fan of the Boy bags as she is). I know, however, that the boy comes in a beautiful selection of colors. Any suggestions as well as photos would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I think it may be more determined by what is available. Depending on whether you buy from boutique or department store there are only certain colors and sizes available at any given time. Then you need to decide if the size and color comes in the leather you want. It's a tough decision as some leathers like lamb are so gorgeous but definitely more fragile. Have fun deciding. It's a great decision to have to make. :smile: