Need advice on the best size for Kelly bracelet

Jan 31, 2007
Hi Ladies, I'm going to order a rose gold Kelly bracelet with diamonds, but my local store is still closed. I know the bracelet comes in three sizes: 15.8cm, 16.4cm and 17cm. I have several clic H that I bought years ago but I can't remember what size they are and can't seem to find size info on the bracelet. I also have a Cartier love bracelet in size 17. I know many of you have both the Cartier Love and Kelly bracelet, so I'm hoping that I can figure out which size would be best for me without having to wait until the store opens here.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks so much in advance!

Reactions: 880

acrowcounted

Uh oh...
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
Search this forum for “Cartier love” and I believe you will find experiences and comparisons from other members. Here is one such post. Good luck! :smile:

allure244

O.G.
Oct 15, 2008
I have a 15cm circumference wrist and I wear a love bracelet in size 17. When I tried on the Kelly bracelet in ST size (16.4 cm size) in the store, I felt comfortable with it on and felt it stacked nicely with my 17 love. I have never tried the larger size that is 17cm so I cannot speak to how that one fits.