Need advice on Petit Noe

Btw, how is it to carry Speedy? I want Speedy too, but keep thinking how it is comfy to carry handheld only..?

It took me a little bit to adjust to this style but then I absolutely loved it. I found it easy and practical. I hold the straps and then slide them over to my elbow when I need my hands free. It is my favourite bag and going for Noe feels a bit strange now. :smile:

I picked up a larger Noe recently at my favorite resale shop. I't a well loved beater, and I use it as an overnight bag. I wouldn't want to carry it for regular purse duty, that tie cord would be too cumbersome for me.

It took me a little bit to adjust to this style but then I absolutely loved it. I found it easy and practical. I hold the straps and then slide them over to my elbow when I need my hands free. It is my favourite bag and going for Noe feels a bit strange now. :smile:
So did you purchase Noe now?
I just received my Noe in Kenyan Fawn yesterday,now I got my all lovies together...:smile:

Attachments

• 051.JPG
    051.JPG
    293.3 KB · Views: 329
Thank you all.

I can imagine that it is not always easy to find things in it given the shape. I have the same problem with my speedies - desperately trying to find something and always pulling out the wrong thing LOL

These days I don't carry much so hopefully finding things in it wouldn't be a nightmare.
Glad to hear that the strap is comfy.

I'm watching one on Ebay, yellow epi with purple interior. But I'm not sure if I'm brave (or cool) enough to pull it off. What do you think of yellow epi? Yay or nay? Maybe I should go for a more conservative colour.
Yellow Epi with purple lining us a yay. I have one and use it a lot. Good luck.