Need advice on next purchase

SuperMom2

SAHM of 2
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
I thinking about getting a black leather bleecker tote. I am wondering if you have this bag how do you like it? Does it fit on your shoulder comfortably or do the handles slip? What do you do about the half zipper? Do you leave the bag open? Any advice about the bag would be great TIA :yes:

Attachments

• 12415_b4kl_a0_front.jpg
    12415_b4kl_a0_front.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 35
I bought this bag a couple of weeks ago and just love. It's unusual shape it what really caught my eye. It does stay on my shoulder well and I am very picky about that. I bought mine at the outlet.

Like I stated in your other post, I have this exact bag as well. :yes: and I Love it! Definitely a keeper! It fits very comfortably on the shoulder, sure it will slip every so often but that is just from movement and such. I think that happens with every bag. IMO... but as far as it being a problem with slipping, not at all! I fell in love with the shape and how roomy it is. And even if you dont fill it up it still looks good. I have 2 young boys, so mine is usually loaded. :biggrin: I love big bags and usually go for the shoulder fit too. I am currently waiting for the khaki/coal siggy in this style too :graucho: Thats how much I love it. I always leave mine unzipped too. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

I almost bought this bag but ended up getting a different tote (one that I had been coveting for several seasons!) instead. When I tried the Bleeker on in the store, I was really impressed--agree with all of the other posters--very roomy and comfy, and beautiful look!

Thanks for all the advice when I was at the store today I picked up the bleecker tote. I love it :yahoo:The size is wonderful and it did sit on my shoulder just right. I am not to worried about the half zipper bacause I will just leave the bag open. I am amazed what I am able to fit in the bag and have it still be comfortable and not heavy. I will post pics later.

Thanks for all the advice when I was at the store today I picked up the bleecker tote. I love it :yahoo:The size is wonderful and it did sit on my shoulder just right. I am not to worried about the half zipper bacause I will just leave the bag open. I am amazed what I am able to fit in the bag and have it still be comfortable and not heavy. I will post pics later.

Yay! And Congrats on your bleecker! :tup: Did you get the black leather?
cant wait to see pics!:yes:

I like that tote too. Maybe we can be bag twins, if I get one too.
We both already have the large black shoulder flap ( I hope yours is able to be fixed and that you get it back quickly), so we need another matching bag.LOL