?

Which Bbag should I get?

1. Ink City!

2. Ink Twiggy!

3. Rouge vif City!

4. Rouge vif Twiggy!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ok I know questions like this must get asked a lot but I really need some advice!

I have decided to go for my next Bbag. I already have these two:

2006 Grenat City and 2004 Turquoise Twiggy
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

(Sadly, my twiggy is off to get restored by Lovinmybags so I won't see her for another month.)

I'm looking to buy either Ink or Rouge vif in a City or Twiggy style. If you had to pick one combination, which would you choose?

2. I say Ink city. Ink is a much more versatile color in my opinion.

3. ^^ ditto, if you can get your hands on one ;)

4. I voted Ink City too!! It's a neat color and the City is very versatile (sp?)! It would also fit in well with your two other pretty bags!

5. Is it really very hard to find?

6. I just love your Bbags Audrey. I'm thinking about getting a Rouge VIF Box for my first Balenciaga and later down the road either a black or ink City. I think the Ink City would look GREAT on you!!

7. im torn between the rouge city and ink twiggy... but just wanted to say you have lovely bags Ali :flowers:

8. If you like greens, the sapin is very nice. First I thought it was too dark but the more I look at it in person (the sheen really doesn't come out well in pictures), the more I like it.

It's a current color so shouldn't be too hard to find

9. Beautiful bags, Audrey! :heart: I voted for the ink city. The city will be a harder to find, though I have seen a couple pop up on eBay. But I've heard that a few stores still carry the ink twiggy. Good luck on your decision, and keep us updated!

10. I voted ink city, since I love that size and color. It's the one I will ne getting soon! (only 44 days left)

11. INK CITY
    Rouge Vif CITY
    then go for the TWIGGYS... :Push: ekekek, i hate deciding...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice