Need advice on Muse color

May 2, 2010
The YSL sale is making me bananas!! I'm contemplating a large Muse because the price is right but I'm deciding between Olive and Cognac. My initial attraction was to Olive because of the season and all the military inspired designs, etc. But, I try to be practical with big purchases. Will the Cognac be more timeless and something I can use throughout the year? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

Personally I LOVE the olive on the Muse! While olive was "in style" this fall, I don't see it as a trendy color at all. When you say cognac, do you mean the tan from this season shown below? (Just asking because YSL also had a cognac in fall 2009 that was reddish.)

I own the Muse Two in fall 2010 cognac and while its a beautiful color, I actually think that the olive is more versatile and would go with more outifts--both black/grey based and brown/earth tone based if you KWIM.

attachment.php

YSLMUSE2PREFALLLUGGAGELEATHERTAN.jpg

Just a warning: I'm looking at those Muses listed in the sale section on YSL.com. Even though the text says "large Muse" you'll notice when you select the different colors from the drop-down box, the pictures actually show a mix of large AND oversize Muses (some are taller than others). The olive pictured is the oversize. Unfortunately I'm really not sure what they'd send you if you ordered it.
http://www.ysl.com/us/en/onlineBout...-Classic-Leather-Muse-in-Multiple-Colors.aspx