Need advice on how to clean MC agenda...

1. Ok ladies I purchased a used black MC agenda a few days ago and it finally arrived today. :yahoo: But it does appear that there is some dirt on the MC surface :rant: , any suggestions on what I can use to clean this that will not ruin the surface or take off the color?

Also when you purchase an agenda from an LV store does it come with a dust cover? Since I bought this 2nd hand it did not come with one, I wonder if I take it in to LV I could get one for it? :shrugs:

2. Baby wipes or damp cloth.:yes:

3. Thanks for the advice Irene! I didn't just walk to get the baby wipes, I ran for them! I almost had a heart attack when I got home from work and opened the package to look at the agenda, it looked like the MC print had worn off (turned out to just be dirt :shame: ). I must say that the wipe worked rked like a charm to remove the dirt on the MC surface...now if I could only remove the water mark on the trim & pens marks inside...lol. But I'm not going to complain because I got a good deal and kept some $ toward my next purchase ...either a mongram lockit PM or Chanel tote.:wlae:

4. agree!! baby wipes are great!:tender: :heart:

5. YES when new the agenda comes with a dust over. Congrat's on the new/used purchased.

6. Be Very Carful The Color Rubs Off With Heavy Wear Since It Is Silk Stamped On

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice