need advice on CL SIZING GUIDES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUK155

O.G.
Jul 16, 2008
Hi everybody,
I have just recently started to get an interest in CLs, and I am hopelessly IN LOVE with them!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
I would like to buy my first pair VERY VERY SOON, but I don't know what size to get. And because I am in a college town, there is NO NM,Bloomingdales, Barneys, etc.

I am a 5.5 and even though my width could be considered as "wide" I have NO FAT on my feet I can fit into narrow shoes.

Does anybody usually wear a 5.5 and what CL size do you wear?

Please help!!!

Thanks in advance everybody!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Vodkaine

Louboutin & Chocolat
O.G.
Oct 7, 2009
FRANCE 66
www.deborahleblan.com
The sizing thread is very helpful ! Also, you may have to know that NOT every style would suit your feet. It may be wide, or not, fat or not.. some are very narrow anyways, or some just don't look good one the overall silouette. Helmuts are very tricky, for instance, among others. A safe choice would be almost anything prive or Declic .. some like Greissimo or strappy ones, can be harder to score, but also harder to fit. I wish you the best ! Welcome to the addiction !! :heart:

MUK155

O.G.
Jul 16, 2008
You are very welcome. Welcome, also, to the addiction!
The sizing thread is very helpful ! Also, you may have to know that NOT every style would suit your feet. It may be wide, or not, fat or not.. some are very narrow anyways, or some just don't look good one the overall silouette. Helmuts are very tricky, for instance, among others. A safe choice would be almost anything prive or Declic .. some like Greissimo or strappy ones, can be harder to score, but also harder to fit. I wish you the best ! Welcome to the addiction !! :heart:

Thanks!!!
I can't wait to start my own CL collection!!
YAY~!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.