Need advice on bra fitting

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Are small chested women better

1. Au Natural (no padding)

2. Lightly padded

3. Padded to increase size by at least a size

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi, I have a small chest (between a 34-36b/c cup) and its hard for me to find a bra that fits comfortably.

The padded styles are too padded and the non padded ones, well we all no what happens when you're feeling cold.

So I was wondering, I have found a bra thats unpadded and doesn't go on bra size just dress size that fits comfortably but now I want one with a tiny bit of padding that won't show others when I'm feeling cold.

Also do you think a small chest is better au natural or slightly padded?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. I like a slightly padded bra due to the "cold" issue and because I feel it gives me a better contour. My favorite is by Gap body. I wont go for a really padded one because I have big bazongas but I think a slightly padded one flatters everyone.

3. Have you tried the walcoal petite line? They have some lined bras that aren't really padded. I like those the best (the lined, not padded kinds).

4. I really like the Chantelle Rive Gauche T-Shirt Bra. It is lightly padded, so nothing shows when it is cold, but it is no where close to a push-up. It is also really pretty. I wear a 36B in this.

My bras range from unpadded to push-ups so I usually go by what looks best with my top.

5. Gab body has a lot of bras that are slightly padded and not over the top. I'm a 34B and personally like Victoria's Secret "very sexy" bra. It's a push up with a little bit of padding.

6. I'm a 34B as well and I have a couple of unlined bras and I never wear them, I hate them. I prefer some lining/light padding most of the time, and a few push up bras.. for special occasion!

7. I think the lightly padded is the best for all sizes, nipples won't show and it gives a nicer shape than no padding/molding. Bras that are too padded don't look realistic, especially if you don't wear that bra everyday b/c then you will appear to be vastly different sizes.

8. Lightly padded for me.

9. I know I'm a 36b and hate all that padding that come with the bras

10. I find a good secure fit and lightly lined cup are ideal! I wear the tightest band I can which is a 30, well I did the whole measurement thing and I came up with a 30 D years ago. I found my perfect bra in Hawaii around that time and I've pretty much only used them for 9 years now. Bradelis NY is the brand and finally a couple of years ago I found an online retailer for them, www.ripplu.com, they just have the the best design IMHO and I always get compliments, there is only lining in their bras (though some do come with optional inserts which I remove), they do all the work without the padding and I can't say enough about them.

11. Lightly padded. I find LiZ bras to be super comfortable and provide just enough padding.
    [​IMG]

I buy them at local boutiques but Tobi sells them online as well.

12. Thank you for all your replies. It doesn't matter where I get measured they always measure me bigger than I am. I know this because my back is bigger than my front and when I wear the bra I don't fill it out at the top, and sometimes the bra is so big I don't fill out the bottom and thats a b cup. Any advice on how to get measured properly?