Need advice on a tough Birkin choice...

Potiron because (1) you definitely need a light color to offset your darks, (2) this is a great neutral, (3) since you already have two clemence bags, this is a wonderful opportunity to experience another kid-proof skin, (4) chevre is a wonderful light resilent leather that will age well. Good luck!

Wow-tough choice!!! You are getting a lot of great advice but I am curious---what is your heart telling you?? I agonized over 2 color choices in a kelly this past weekend and it was excruciating! It took me about an hour and every SAs and some customer's opinions! The bag I chose was the one that underneath it all really spoke to me. It's weird because I went in looking for the bag I didn't choose and was shocked when my SA brought it out from the back. But then I saw THE bag and the agonizing began. It's hard isn't it? Before hermes if I had this dilemma I would get both rather than choose!

So now that it is a new day------which are you leaning towards?

Wow-tough choice!!! You are getting a lot of great advice but I am curious---what is your heart telling you?? I agonized over 2 color choices in a kelly this past weekend and it was excruciating! It took me about an hour and every SAs and some customer's opinions! The bag I chose was the one that underneath it all really spoke to me. It's weird because I went in looking for the bag I didn't choose and was shocked when my SA brought it out from the back. But then I saw THE bag and the agonizing began. It's hard isn't it? Before hermes if I had this dilemma I would get both rather than choose!

So now that it is a new day------which are you leaning towards?

P - Forgive my impertenance, but this sounds familiar. By any chance, was the customer you solicited an opinion from in the store, wearing faded jeans, have short, ashy blonde hair, and carrying a black clemence bolide? Did she compliment you on your rouge mou bolide?

P - Forgive my impertenance, but this sounds familiar. By any chance, was the customer you solicited an opinion from in the store, wearing faded jeans, have short, ashy blonde hair, and carrying a black clemence bolide? Did she Compliment you on your rouge mou bolide?

If yes, you made a GREAT choice. I love your new bag!
We have the same SA (who is a DOLL). After you passed on the bj one, I came back to the store later to look at it. She was praising you, saying what a really nice woman you are.

If this wasnt you, I am going to really embarrass myself on this forum. It would be a big OOPS :smile:

:nuts: :nuts: Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! That was me!!!!!! This is soooo wild!!!! So did you end up with the bj kelly??:graucho: I told our SA if you came back you might want it! She is such a sweetheart! I am so impressed with how down to earth all of the SAs are. It killed me to have to make a choice and I realized it is because in the past I have never been so in love with a luxury item as $$$ as hermes. I'm so used to saying 'I'll just take both' in the past that I couldn't stand to have to make a choice!

:nuts: :nuts: Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! That was me!!!!!! This is soooo wild!!!! So did you end up with the bj kelly??:graucho: I told our SA if you came back you might want it! She is such a sweetheart! I am so impressed with how down to earth all of the SAs are. It killed me to have to make a choice and I realized it is because in the past I have never been so in love with a luxury item as $$$ as hermes. I'm so used to saying 'I'll just take both' in the past that I couldn't stand to have to make a choice!

Wow! It was very nice meeting you. Yes, our mutual SA is a DOLL. She was telling me what a really nice woman you are (I agree!) I ended up passing on the blue jean...If I can, I am going to hold out for a 28 gold kelly and a 35 blue jean birkin. You made a great choice. As I said to you in the store, its best to think of the choice as "which one first" or "which one now" as opposed to "which one - period". Otherwise, its just too hard, psychologically. At least for me it is.

Wow! It was very nice meeting you. Yes, our mutual SA is a DOLL. She was telling me what a really nice woman you are (I agree!) I ended up passing on the blue jean...If I can, I am going to hold out for a 28 gold kelly and a 35 blue jean birkin. You made a great choice. As I said to you in the store, its best to think of the choice as "which one first" or "which one now" as opposed to "which one - period". Otherwise, its just too hard, psychologically. At least for me it is.

It was so great to meet you too! I really appreciated your input-you were so nice! And yes...the only way I could make my decision was thinking which bag am I going to get now and which bag will I get at a later time.