Need advice on a tough Birkin choice...

Potiron would be my choice! It's a great colour, and can pretty much act as a neutral. I'd only worry about looking a tad halloween-ish if your clothes are mostly black, but hey, it'd be a great excuse to get some new clothes!!

I would have to say Potiron as well considering that you have a black one (not sure what color is the other one that you have) and it would be a good break and a change as well. I would have a hard time with Potiron if that were my only choice and won't like it with blacks, which is not the case here. Good luck.

Personally, I love the ebene...if you already have black clemence, its clearly in your "comfort zone" - and its really not redundant. But you should follow your instinct. Or rather, think, which one to buy first - eventually, you could get both, but the question is, which one do you want right now.

lol. i just think if you're not 100% on either wait for one you know in your bones you want. like your bb your body should sing THIS IS MY BAG. kwim? but if you really love one of these get it! i'm just sayin'....

Potiron chevre is a rare find and something so incredibly special. BUT that being said, I would only choose potiron if you think it is a color that you will actually wear and enjoy. It is just too beautiful to stay locked up in a closet! As for ebene, you cannot go wrong with ebene- it is a safe color. Go for the one that you love and will enjoy the most!

Potiron chevre is a rare find and something so incredibly special. BUT that being said, I would only choose potiron if you think it is a color that you will actually wear and enjoy. It is just too beautiful to stay locked up in a closet! As for ebene, you cannot go wrong with ebene- it is a safe color. Go for the one that you love and will enjoy the most!

Well said! Good advice.

I too agree with this. I have both ebene (35 Birkin) and potiron (31 Bolide) and love both; while I like having the color pop of the potiron (I wear mainly black), I find that the ebene is much more versatile.

I totally agree with Jag! Oh boy..it is a tough choice. Good luck RC!:yes: