Need advice on a Aurelia.....

1. I am looking into getting an LV Aurelia. I can not tell which size I want. I would use it for traveling or school. Books and notebooks and that sort of thing... Should I purchase the MM or the GM and in which mulitcolour? Black or White? Help a fellow purse lover out!!
    MM?
    GM?[​IMG][​IMG]

2. I am moving this from Gen disc. to LV forum!

3. I think the multicolor looks better in white for daytime! It'll be great for school!

4. I would get black because I would be too worried that the white would show dirt. As for size, if you can go to the store and try them both on, I would suggest doing that. If not, order one (if it were me, I'd go for the MM first) and see if that's big enough/too big, if it's not, order the other instead.

5. If you are going to use it for school I would suggest the GM size. It would look fabolous in white!:tender::flowers:

6. the gm would be perfect as a weekender bag and book bag! both colors are great! black is more refined but white is more fun!

7. Get GM in Black

8. :yes:

9. I bought the MM aurelia in white. I just like the white multicolor better- even if it is seasonal where I live. The MM is about the same size as the BH-if that helps you any. If you are wanting to use it for books and stuff you might want to think about the GM.:yes: Either way it is a beautiful bag!!:love:

purses 075.jpg
  10. I love the size of the MM. But get the black GM if you're going to use it as a travel bag as well.

11. Moyen modele in Black multicolore

12. PGN, that looks lovely on you !

For school though, the GM might be a better choice. I do like the white, but I'd be afraid of it getting knocked around - black might be more practical.

13. Ok I have decided that I am going to get the MM in Black I do want this one for fall thats why I chose black, then if it is too small I will get the GM!

Thanks for the ADVICE!!! I am excited, I will post a pic when I get my bag!

14. The GM is HUGE!! I saw it yesterday on a woman in LV in Black MC. It's a really big bag!!

15. Agree!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice