Need advice New to Cartier Love or Juc?

Ashleym

O.G.
Apr 8, 2009
Hi Everyone,
My husband and I will be traveling to Ireland in 2 weeks and with the exchange rate, vat and the difference in price I will be saving almost $2,000 on a new Cartier bracelet :nuts:. This will be a special piece as it is a reminder of our vacation to Ireland. I need suggestions on what I should get.
So here is my choices
  1. Love in WG with 4 diamonds
  2. Love in YG with 4 diamonds
  3. Juc in WG
  4. Juc in YG
  5. Juc in YG with diamond nail
  6. thin Love in WG & YG
  7. Juc in YG with thin WG love
Thank you so much!!!

Here is a picture of my current stack Tiffany T wrap bracelet and DY.
stack.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: uhpharm01
I'd get the YG love with diamonds!! Your current collection has the JUC "feel" already with the wrap around styles, so a full love will be very nice stacked with those pieces :smile: And YG to break up all the white, it'll be a pretty contrast!

I'd get the YG love with diamonds!! Your current collection has the JUC "feel" already with the wrap around styles, so a full love will be very nice stacked with those pieces :smile: And YG to break up all the white, it'll be a pretty contrast!
YG with diamonds. A Juc would be too similar to your Tiffany T.
Love with four diamonds gets my vote. Yellow would add a pop to your current stack and white will totally harmonize with the touch of bling.

thank you everyone for your suggestions. Looks like a Yellow Love with 4 diamonds :heart: Cant wait to pick it up :yahoo:

Hi Everyone,
My husband and I will be traveling to Ireland in 2 weeks and with the exchange rate, vat and the difference in price I will be saving almost $2,000 on a new Cartier bracelet :nuts:. This will be a special piece as it is a reminder of our vacation to Ireland. I need suggestions on what I should get.
So here is my choices
  1. Love in WG with 4 diamonds
  2. Love in YG with 4 diamonds
  3. Juc in WG
  4. Juc in YG
  5. Juc in YG with diamond nail
  6. thin Love in WG & YG
  7. Juc in YG with thin WG love
Thank you so much!!!

Here is a picture of my current stack Tiffany T wrap bracelet and DY.
View attachment 3676666

Hi Ashleym,
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but unfortunately there no longer is a Cartier boutique in Dublin or anywhere else in Ireland to buy Cartier jewellery. the boutique at Brown Thomas closed back in 2012. Now it's only available to us online or when we travel abroad alas. How, I wish I'd bought a JUC before the boutique closed!
Cartier watches are available at various jewellery stores , however.

I have the same dilemma. Bought the plain Love bracelet but it still unworn in the box. Have ordered the plain JUC to swap in the next few days, but literally undecided if should just keep the Love. Like the idea of being able to take off the JUC any time i want. Also managed to source an old brand new locking mechanism as believe the new version may come off easier. Dont really want both at this point. Undecided....

Hi Ashleym,
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but unfortunately there no longer is a Cartier boutique in Dublin or anywhere else in Ireland to buy Cartier jewellery. the boutique at Brown Thomas closed back in 2012. Now it's only available to us online or when we travel abroad alas. How, I wish I'd bought a JUC before the boutique closed!
Cartier watches are available at various jewellery stores , however.

Hi @Hatsoff1
Thank you so much for the info :sad:. Yes I would have been seriously upset to find out in Ireland that there is no longer a Cartier boutique. I am sure my husband will be very happy to hear that news :doh:. Well I guess I will be getting my plan B which is another Chanel purse to add to my growing collection :graucho:

Hi @Hatsoff1
Thank you so much for the info :sad:. Yes I would have been seriously upset to find out in Ireland that there is no longer a Cartier boutique. I am sure my husband will be very happy to hear that news :doh:. Well I guess I will be getting my plan B which is another Chanel purse to add to my growing collection :graucho:
Brown thomas has a lovely Chanel boutique and the staff are fabulous. I'm sure you'll find a worthy souvenir of your trip. :smile:

Reactions: Ashleym