Need Advice:Neverfull GM damier ebene vs. speedy bandouliere 30/35?

pursegal22

Jul 28, 2014
Hello everyone,

I am looking to purchase another Louis Vuitton bag this week before another price increase takes place. I am a little indecisive about which bag I want to purchase next. I know for sure I would like to purchase a damier ebene print but cannot decide between the neverfull gm or the speedy bandouliere 30 or 35. It would be nice to use the neverfull for travel and work since I carry a lot of things. However, I like the practicality of the speedy bandouliere since it has a strap and can fit a lot of things as well. I know I will eventually have both someday but cannot decide which one would be great to have right now. What do you guys think? What bag do you recommend over the other if you have both?

By the way, I currently own the following:
Speedy 25 monogram
Cabas Mezzo monogram
Noe monogram

Thank you!!!

I just purchased both the Speedy B35 Mono and Ebene. I love the bag, but I also already have the Neverfull GM in Mono. I think the Neverfull is a must in anyones collection. The Neverfull was my go to bag for everything. I love the Speedy B but if asked which to purchase first I would say the NF.

I just bought Speedy B 30 DE and I'm loving it! I never thought I would love a crossbody bag so much. I wore it around the house for a while to see if it was comfortable.

It fits over shoulder or crossbody very comfy against hip. It lets your arm sit comfortable over it too. I love that I can whip the strap off and carry it on the wrist to dress it up.

I put heaps in it to weigh it down and it was very comfy. It depends on what kind of look you want and what you want to carry. Of course you can fit more in a Neverfull but Speedy 35 fits heaps too.

I guess it's just personal preference. I like the look of Neverfull but think its a bit casual/young for me. It reminds me of a beach tote. I also don't like people being able to look in and see what's in my bag, or reach in behind me possible to steal something :sneaky:

I just purchased both the Speedy B35 Mono and Ebene. I love the bag, but I also already have the Neverfull GM in Mono. I think the Neverfull is a must in anyones collection. The Neverfull was my go to bag for everything. I love the Speedy B but if asked which to purchase first I would say the NF.
Thank you so much for your opinion! They are both such beautiful bags...I know I will have to save up for the second one down the road.

Hello everyone,

I am looking to purchase another Louis Vuitton bag this week before another price increase takes place. I am a little indecisive about which bag I want to purchase next. I know for sure I would like to purchase a damier ebene print but cannot decide between the neverfull gm or the speedy bandouliere 30 or 35. It would be nice to use the neverfull for travel and work since I carry a lot of things. However, I like the practicality of the speedy bandouliere since it has a strap and can fit a lot of things as well. I know I will eventually have both someday but cannot decide which one would be great to have right now. What do you guys think? What bag do you recommend over the other if you have both?

By the way, I currently own the following:
Speedy 25 monogram
Cabas Mezzo monogram
Noe monogram

Thank you!!!
Thank you everyone for all of the suggestions. I am going to go to the LV store tomorrow to try both bags to see which one I like. I will keep you all posted on which one I decide to get :smile:

Hello everyone!
So I went into the nearest LV store closest to where I live and came out with a new LV bag. So after much thought and trying on both the neverfull gm and speedy b30, I decided to go with the neverfull gm. I absolutely love the de print and so glad to finally have this print in my collection. At first, I didn't get what the fuss was over the neverfull, but now I get it. She will get lots of use between work and travel. Thank you for all of your kind responses. :love::biggrin:

Attachments

• 20141021_154413.jpg
    20141021_154413.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 1,379