Need advice - LV Trousse 18

katg519

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Bay Area, CA
Hi TPFers,
I've been on a search for a vintage LV Trousse 18 (preferably with the Eclair zipper) for the past month and they're very hard to find. I've now found two (one on Ebay via a Japanese seller and another through Poshmark), however they're more expensive than what I'd like to pay. These are currently being sold for ~$360 and I was hoping to get one under $300. Do you think it's worth to pay the asking price or continue on my search? TIA!

cofeec

Sep 7, 2010
There is occasionally some on Ebay from sellers in U.S. You have to keep watching. There was one about 2 months ago that sold for $285. It was bought pretty fast. If you can wait, another one will pop up. They also seem to range from $275 to $430 (that I have seen). I have no experience with overseas sellers-just U.S. Also you may check Fashionphile & Yoogi's Closet. I've seen some on those sites before. If you want it ASAP you may have to pay the higher price. Good luck !

NurseAnn

O.G.
Apr 10, 2009
If you're patient you will be able to find one under that price point. I made a saved search on e bay and found one for $180. I bought it within minutes of it popping up.