Need Advice: LV Exchange in Singapore

cyrill

O.G.
Sep 29, 2013
Hi, so I need help from fellow members here. I just get a Boite Chapeau Souple from Louis Vuitton Indonesia, but turns it doesn’t really fit with my necessities.

So, In two weeks time I am going to Singapore for John Mayer’s concert and I plan on exchanging the bag with something else.

I’ve never done exchange before, is the SA okay with me exchanging things? Is it easy procedure? I will bring all the bag and the receipt. Rest assured I definitely won’t used the bag at all, so it will still be brand new.

All answers are appreciated. Thank you.

8A6F07B1-50F6-4F45-985A-5843797FDD9B.jpeg

Do you have LV store where you live? I’m just considering it would be easier in case what you want for exchange is not available and they need to order it for you.

Do you have LV store where you live? I’m just considering it would be easier in case what you want for exchange is not available and they need to order it for you.

Sadly no there is no LV store in my city, the nearest would be on one-hour flight, and the earliest I can travel is to Singapore in 2 weeks.

I totally forgot about the availability. I guess I just try to find the local SA in my own country to help.

Thank you @Iana24