Need advice - keep or return? Python Mariniere

jemk927

O.G.
Apr 30, 2009
Just got these today, I love the shoe but just dont love it on me. They are still full price on net a porter and they fit the model's foot much better (I have low arches so the straps are loose). http://www.net-a-porter.com/us/en/p...3Xm4-9J3S2SoV7afFVyh1vu5BlbP_eTPUMaAqh28P8HAQ Is it worth it to get them fixed? I paid $639 plus tax.
picture.php

I think I know what you meant. I went in a CL store over the weekend and saw these on sale. I immediately tried them on but they just didn't look right on me. The loose strap made it look meh. I even went down half a size but still had the same issue. I passed them up and went with the Athena instead ;)

I dunno, even though you love the look of the shoe in the best circumstances, if you don't love how they look on you, they might not get worn (unless you are one of those people who powers through and makes it work for them, in which case, more power to you!). If it were me, I'd shed a tear, take a picture, and take them back for something I know looks awesome on me.