Need advice? Inspired or Not?

LVNativeStyle

Aug 23, 2008
I bought what was suppose to be inspired bags and they are more like fakes, I can send them back but at abt 1/2 of what I paid. Is there anyway I can sell them as Inspired they have no fake papers or anything so that's a plus but it's just these have LV and CC on them and they shouldn't at least I don't think they should. I sell lots of inspired handbags to my customers not replica's just inspired bags so to see these come in I wasn't expecting these to be to close. (I won them in a lot auction had to pay freight cost too) It's kinda turning my stomic as I'll be out lots of $ Thanks. PS I'm new to the site so I hope I post this in the right area.

I guess there is no good buying from auctions. I do carry Originals (authentics) as I serve customers from all types of incomes. The Inspired bags I carry are legal I did make sure before buying them. None of my other bags have any material like the originals, nor do they have any names purchased from legal USA Wholesale companies. (of course what I think of as inspired may not be what others think of as inspired) Thanks I do appreciate what you have said... I so won't do that again...

I bought what was suppose to be inspired bags and they are more like fakes, I can send them back but at abt 1/2 of what I paid. Is there anyway I can sell them as Inspired they have no fake papers or anything so that's a plus but it's just these have LV and CC on them and they shouldn't at least I don't think they should. I sell lots of inspired handbags to my customers not replica's just inspired bags so to see these come in I wasn't expecting these to be to close. (I won them in a lot auction had to pay freight cost too) It's kinda turning my stomic as I'll be out lots of $ Thanks. PS I'm new to the site so I hope I post this in the right area.
if they were inspired they would be the same or similar style without the logo. what you have is fake!
please return them,

I agree, because they stole the logo from LV and Chanel they're fake which equals illegal.
You should be able to threaten them w/ the Feds if they don't return all your money.

Thanks again, I will return them, I have never gotten in trouble and I don't want to start. I really hope others can be sure to learn from my mistake it may cost me but I do hope others read this and sitck with USA Wholesale Outlets or a trusted source for this type of item. Again I appreciate your help. I was grasping for hope, but at least I came to the right place for advice. And I don't feel so bad if I do loose out just as long as this help's anyone learn to be very careful.

What a strange post. Surely someone running a handbag business would know the law regarding counterfeits. If they don't why not obtain reliable legal advice or contact the authorities?

Ok selling inspired bags is not horrible. If they dont have any labels to make you believe that they are anything other than a no name brand then what is wrong with it. I am sorry but I am not one of the richest people in the world, and if the bag is similar to another (again with out using the logos, LV CC ext.) what is wrong with buying them. I have bags with no labels on them, they dont say they are a desinger brand, and I get a lot of complements on them. I use the bag because it is cute and I can afford it. Its no different then buying a steve madden that looks like another high end designer. Buy for less in my opinion, and if they dont have any labels on them more power to you!

heather, i agree totally with you...something doesn't "smell" right here...i almost felt like the waters were being tested to see if we wanted to purchase one of these bags...if i'm wrong, i'm sorry...

I came here for advice not to sell anything. I've been reading these blogs and you all seemed nice enough and well knowledgeable for me to ask. I usually get Inspired legal inspired bags from usa wholesalers, but I tried using another source not in the USA, I'm new to selling inspired handbags and just opened my store in March, I don't have much money so no way to get a lawyer, I did what research I could abt inspired vs Replica (on the net) I know that basically if a USA wholeseller has them then they are legal, I tied my saving of $500 it's all we have. All I needed was advice not anyone to pour salt on my wound and jump to conclusion's. My stomach was and is turning that's no lie, I don't think you realize how it made me feel to see them, and how much the income loss will effect my children and I $500 is not a lot for some but when you have $0 left it's alot, and any income I have get's put into my store (they say it take 1yr to 1.5 yr to become established) I don't use credit cards. If I was trying to do wrong I probably would have just sold them since I have the means, But, I did truly come here for advice. I seen a few of the blogs were someone bought a replica and how upset that made them feel imagine it 10 fold. They too came for advice just like I was. I feel like I intruded, and for that I'm sorry, but I still hope someone learns from my mistake. Especially if your new to buying inspired bags or anything from out of the country, just be careful, Please. Althought you speculated abt my character I still Thank those who were kind enough to give me the advice I needed. Really Thanks!

Last edited: