need advice if anyone knows the answer

duckiesforme

Jun 2, 2014
I bought a dooney on ebay (the new santornini (sp) snake embossed hobo) and I asked if the zipper worked fine (this bag was new without tags) well, when I received it the zipper is very hard to zip and unzip so I emailed her and she gave me a refund of $51 (the purse doesn't have a warranty card) so I was looking at the inside tag and it says "sample not for resale".
my question is, would I be able to send this bag in to have them replace the zipper or do a trade in or am I stuck with a purse I cannot use? does anyone know the answer to this? has anyone ever bought a dooney sample bag?

I don't know about the sample bag, but have you tried putting a little wax on the zipper? If you have waxed paper or a crayon, rub it gently on both sides of the zipper, then try to work the zipper back and forth.

So glad you were able to resolve your zipper problem. I don't know if Dooney will do a repair (at your cost) or a trade in on a bag marked sample. My guess would be that they would not do a trade in since they can't establish a retail value.

Hi there. I am pretty new to this forum and not sure how this works. If I would like advice on an Alto doctor satchel, do I post a new thread or can I post on here? Thank you.