Need advice for selling Louis Vuittion on Ebay

TIFFINEE

O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
SAN DIEGO
I tried to list my Vernis Fuschia Reade PM and my auction got cancelled. I called ebay and they said that my feedback reflects buying and not alot of selling. Also that my purse has no proof of authentication. I took pictures of the date code and the purse is not a fake.

I called Louis Vuittion they said that they would verbally authenicate the purse only if the store wasnt busy. But I need something in writing to help me sell it.Any advice on how I can sell my purse.

Thank you lovlies :smile:

limom

O.G.
Mar 24, 2009
I tried to list my Vernis Fuschia Reade PM and my auction got cancelled. I called ebay and they said that my feedback reflects buying and not alot of selling. Also that my purse has no proof of authentication. I took pictures of the date code and the purse is not a fake.

I called Louis Vuittion they said that they would verbally authenicate the purse only if the store wasnt busy. But I need something in writing to help me sell it.Any advice on how I can sell my purse.

Thank you lovlies :smile:
Contact ebay, ask them if they will agree to Relist with an authentication from
Caroldiva. If that is ok, contact her and get the authentication.
It is not a bad idea anyway, it is a great marketing tool for you.

skislope15

Aug 11, 2010
If you go into louis and give them your license they can reprint your receipt for you. You can list on bonanza too if ebay isnt an option