Need Advice for 2nd Pair.......

I received my first pair of Louboutin's for Christmas and I want another pair and can't make up my mind.....Any suggestions on a good choice for 2nd pair?

These are my first pair......

Attachments

• IMGP0905_resize.JPG
    IMGP0905_resize.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 46
Have you seen any styles that you like? I am a huuuge fan of the decollete, it was my first CL and I know I'll only buy more of this style, so how about that shoe? What's more your style though, strappy, pump, boots...do you have any ideas?

What is your preferred toe? I really like the Decolette as well because of the more pointed look, which I prefer. I think I am going to buy the Decolette in Camel next as well.
If you like a more rounded toe, I believe something like the Simple or Ron Rons are a classic, simple, popular shoe.

Now it is time for Tan Buldges. I had the Black patent yoyo first.....this is the other pair I can not live without.
Like this:
Picture150-1.jpg

Bruges are so so comfortable. I have the all black kid version and they are my go to black shoes right now.
I would say decolletes, declics, simples or ron rons. If you can try them on to see which are more comfortable. All would be great for a second pair.