Need advice fast please!!!!! Help!

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
OK I may have found my dream bag, the Chanel metallic luxe bowler. Only thing is in order to afford it I'd have to sell BOTH my Balenciaga city and also my Chloe paddy. Should it do it? That will leave me w/my chocolate chloe python silverado, my green fendi spy and of course the black luxe bowler.

I could put it all on my CC but would prefer NOT to do that if I don't absolutely have to. I haven't used the city or the paddy very much since getting them, basically use my spy every day.

Just curious on your thoughts! :yahoo: Please help girls!

Wow, difficult decision for you. The '05 sable Paddy is so pretty (leather is so nice too) and tough to get your hands on. Is your rose City the '06 spring pale rose? Both are gorgeous bags, but since they are also lighter colors then you may not use them as much in the fall/winter season and so would not miss them if you didn't have them. There are always new spring Bbag colors and I would assume the Chloe Paddy will still be around in the spring again with it's new colors. So spring '07 you could look forward to getting a new one.
It sounds like you very much want the bowler (I don't blame you) and I would say you would have a very nice fall/winter color collection with having a green Spy, a choco Silverado and then the new black luxe bowler! :smile:

Ah I'm sure I'll ALWAYS have some type of regret. But I just tried the City on and the Paddy too, and while they are nice, I haven't used them at all. They just sit in my closet, nice to look at lol. I figure at least I"ll have a gorgeous black bag, my FIRST Chanel. Yay!