Need Advice. :) do i need another wallet?

AnVic

Oct 23, 2012
LV just keep on teasing me! i thought i'm already LV content but here i am again, wondering, thinking over and over. Anyways, I just bought a Pochette NM mono, now my dilemma is do i need to buy another wallet for that? I already have an Emilie DE and mono cles, was thinking of using the cles on my Pochette. I'm thinking of buying the Zippy coin purse :graucho: but do i really need that? or just save that money for something else?

Opinions and violent reactions are welcome :lol: just kidding with the violent reaction. ;)

My every day wallet is a ZCP and works with all my bags. I don't think I'd want to switch my stuff out every time I wanted to use a smaller bag - does the Emilie work with the larger pochette?

My every day wallet is a ZCP and works with all my bags. I don't think I'd want to switch my stuff out every time I wanted to use a smaller bag - does the Emilie work with the larger pochette?

Thanks tiggycat. :smile: that's what I thought so too, transferring from one wallet to another can be troublesome sometimes. My emilie fits well with the pochette but its kinda too big for a small bag. :smile:

do you need another LV wallet???... YUP!!! :graucho: sorry i'm a bit of an enabler!! i have the small agenda cover thing.. sort of looks like a smaller version of the brazza wallet. and i change my stuff into it when i use my pochette's or eva's..

Do any of us really need more than one bag? ;)

I think having a small wallet like the ZCP or even a pocket agenda/organiser is handy for those times when you don't have to carry as much. Perhaps I'm not the best person to be answering this, because I have quite a few wallets I've collected over the years - not all of them LV. I use a Zippy Compact Wallet on a day-to-day basis, but if I'm going out in the evening and I only need one or two cards and some cash, I use one of my smaller wallets. I own both and can recommend the pocket organiser and pocket agenda to use as a wallet.

When I use a small purse like the Eva, I just use my cles since it fits my essentials (cc, ID, cash). If you need more room than that, then the ZCP is not a bad choice!

Do any of us really need more than one bag? ;)

I think having a small wallet like the ZCP or even a pocket agenda/organiser is handy for those times when you don't have to carry as much. Perhaps I'm not the best person to be answering this, because I have quite a few wallets I've collected over the years - not all of them LV. I use a Zippy Compact Wallet on a day-to-day basis, but if I'm going out in the evening and I only need one or two cards and some cash, I use one of my smaller wallets. I own both and can recommend the pocket organiser and pocket agenda to use as a wallet.

Oh my goodness! I didn't know about that pocket organizer/agenda! I'll look into that hahaha yup that's my main reason for looking on a small wallet. You really are a good enabler haha thanks for that recommendation. :smile:

do you need another LV wallet???... YUP!!! :graucho: sorry i'm a bit of an enabler!! i have the small agenda cover thing.. sort of looks like a smaller version of the brazza wallet. and i change my stuff into it when i use my pochette's or eva's..

I'll definitely look into that. Thanks! :biggrin:

When I use a small purse like the Eva, I just use my cles since it fits my essentials (cc, ID, cash). If you need more room than that, then the ZCP is not a bad choice!

I also use my cles too and she's a beauty! But somehow she's lonely alone there inside my pochette lol. :biggrin:

lol go for it! im all for enabling...there's a lot of SLG i dont need but they so darn pretty, can't help myself. on a serious note, if you use your pochette a lot it would make sense to have another wallet but if its just for occasional outing then use the cles and put that money toward a bag.

lol go for it! im all for enabling...there's a lot of SLG i dont need but they so darn pretty, can't help myself. on a serious note, if you use your pochette a lot it would make sense to have another wallet but if its just for occasional outing then use the cles and put that money toward a bag.

Totally those SLGs are so pretty and expensive too hahaha. Was thinking about that too coz I'll be using my pochette once a while only. :biggrin:

My violent reaction is to say GET the ZCP!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!! before the price increase!!!!!!!!!!

ok, my normal response is that using your cles works great too, if you want to put the money towards another bag later on. gld