Need advice. Do I keep it? Which one?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok so not sure if you guys saw my reveal yesterday but here she is. Medium Beauty Lock in beige but I went into my regular Chanel and my SA showed me the large in black as well as the filigree in beige/black. I'm so torn!
    The beauty lock is very classy but the medium doesn't seem to fit much including my wallet. The large is about $200 more and would definitely fit more. Looks very professional. While the filigree is a fun, casual but very Chanel design that can also be worn crossbody. I was looking for a mini and this one is slightly bigger than a mini. Maybe close to the small CF.
    Advice and suggestions welcome! 😉

Attached Files:

2. Here's the filigree flap for reference. Not my photo- borrowed from online.

Attached Files:

3. I personally feel that the beauty looks like more of a dressy bag than the filigree, so it really depends on when you intend to use it. Both bags are beautiful - if it's for casual use I'd opt for the filigree.

4. I saw both in stores yesterday and both are gorgeous bags. I agree with the above, it really depends on the style you are looking for and what you already have.

I actually bought the filigree bag yesterday (but in all black as I was worried about colour transfer). I was eyeing the black beauty lock as well however I intend on using this as an every day crossbody bag and wanted a more casual look.

The filigree holds a lot (the medium one, the small looked comparable to a mini to me I think but I didn't look at it long enough). I think it's comparable to a medium classic, but bc it is single flap it fits a good amount. It seemed to be as spacious as a medium boy as well.

You can't go wrong with either, both are gorgeous bags. Good luck!

5. My SA told me that the beige filigree is less likely to transfer color vs the beige lambskin. The beauty lock is gorgeous and so classy but the medium size doesn't fit much. I agree the filigree would hold a lot.
    I have a medium CF and a medium boy. The medium beauty lock is slightly taller but I don't think it can fit as much as the boy.

I think I either need to do the large beauty lock or the filigree.

6. Saw the two-colored bags at NM and they are beautiful! A different for bags, yet very Chanel (black edging) look.

7. 1 vote for the filigree flap! 🙋🏻

8. Size comparison next to my CF

Attached Files:

9. Side shot comparison

Attached Files:

10. Some other shots of the filigree I saw on spotted fashion.

Attached Files:

11. I think this one is more true to color. Kind of a tan beige. Also borrowed pic from online.

Attached Files:

12. Beauty lock looks very classy but filigree looks more of an all around bag. my vote goes for the beauty lock, there's something about it.

13. I like the Beauty Lock bag, it is beautiful!

14. I would choose the filigree, but then Im bias because Im a cross body bag kind of gal. I like bags that are more casual and edgy. So I go more for the boy bags and mini flaps. I also think that the filigree can both be worn casual and formal as its chanel. You can never go wrong with it. Choose what you like best. Good luck!

15. Filigree. It can be both casual and formal. More versatile.