Need advice- Damier NF getting repaired

spykitty

O.G.
Sep 1, 2008
(warning- a bit long)

Hi there,

I bought a Damier NF in the beginning of November. I have used this everyday but noticed the handles peeling. I took it to LV and they sent off to repairs and are saying 8 week before getting it back.

They just sent it and didn't tell me. I was a little heartbroken and the thought of being without this bag for 8 weeks kills me. Now I fully understand how amazing this bag is. <tear>

Anyhow- now I want another bag. I got the Palermo PM bc it is multi functional. I have a toddler and am 8 months pregnant so being able to convert to tote (for work/going out) and crossbody is amazing. I haven't taken it out of the box yet.

here is the dilemma: do I keep the new one or find a pre loved one? I don't think this is a coveted bag so it would be fairly easy to get a pre loved one. I've never owned a new mono bag so the thrill of breaking in my own vachetta is kind of enticing but so is saving $300.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

I'd keep it, you already have it and it's just sitting there waiting to be used LOL! Plus, I would hate waiting even more time to find the right pre-loved one and then waiting to get it.....I'd want to use the bag ASAP, especially with your NF gone for 8 weeks or so. That's me though, I'm sort of impatient LOL!