Need advice: chanel gst or medium flap bag

Jan 3, 2013
Hi..im planning to add another collections dor my chanel bags. Currently i own two maxi flap bags..and im planning to buy another one. What do u think i should get..is it chanel medium flap or chanel gst?

Since you already have two flaps, I wld suggest a non-flap bag and so the GST. Have fun with your new purchase and hope to see your reveal thread with modelling photos soon. :smile:

I personally prefer a medium flap over GST. It's perfect for day use when you don't need to carry as much and transitions well to the evenings. I'm not a big GST fan and I think it's best to try it on first and see how you feel about it.

I think go for the Gst. Especially if you've got 2 flaps, I've got a jumbo flap and my next bag is going to be the Gst. It's another elegant everyday bag from chanel. Pls do a reveal and let's celebrate with you...

Hmmm...you kind of went to both ends of the spectrum there...lol. Love both bags, but being that you have 2 Maxi's that can fit a lot and be "everyday" bags, maybe the M/L even though you have flaps already since it will be totally different usage? Depends on what your needs are for this purchase really.

I think if you're looking for every day and want to carry as much as you do in your Maxi flaps, you should get the GST. With the medium flap you will need to edit down your items a lot.

It really depends on what you need, they are so different. I'd say since you already have two Maxi's (Larger bags) even though they are flaps, the M/L would be great for you to use for evenings. However if you need another larger everyday bag, then the GST.

ill purchase the bag within this month..;) no worries. ill do some reveals of the bag here. another bag that really makes my heart goes up and down is the miss dior clutch. auwchh.. it's so gorgeous beyond words