Need advice, Belen Echandia newbie..

mk78

Nov 4, 2007
Well, sorta...I have never ever ordered, or pre-ordered from the BE website and the only BE I own is a gorgeous TMA Tan which I stumbled on sale in Harvey Nichols in Dubai when visiting family. Since then I have been pining for another TMA in petrol, I saw another tpf'er's and fell in love, and a Love Me in Purple but on e-mailing Jackie she said there were none left and she didn't really go into much detail on how I could get my hands on one, so I'm a little confused as to how to get the bags I really want, how long will it take etc. I know that most of you here have ordered them or pre-ordered them custom made so please advise. I was considering the Love Me in petrol as that is available online however, I really like the gold hardware available on the purple, pewter crash and dark grey Love Me (my favourite colours in this style).

if the bags are sold out and phased out of the collection you will probably not be able to get one. you can try to get a group of 8-10 people who want the same thing as you and create a bespoke order (if BE is willing) but otherwise...ebay and museten/stitch and consignment shops are your best bet

Yes, mk78, sara is right...at this point, Jackie is requiring a minimum of 8-10 bags to be created at once (with same color hardware, leather, style), so you could *try* to find another group who would like to go in with you on a bespoke order, but your better bet is ebay or contacting a brick and mortar store like stitch (near Boston, MA) or museten (San Francisco, CA: museten.com) and see if they would consider placing a larger order (as a store), whereby you may be able to grab one.

BTW, I have always been interested in the building in your avatar mk78...I'd love to visit there one day!

Thanks guys..guess I'll take you up on your suggestion as I have no clue how to round up 8-10 people who would be interested in ordering either bags in the colour choices I want..do you know whether muse ten or stitches do international orders?