Need advice about lizzard

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi
    I was looking at some georges lizzard very prive I nearly fainted looking at these and they are on the top of my wih list espessially that georges purple (purple beeing my favorite color)
    The price was a bit steep though. So If I get them I have to be shure they are worth it. I have never owned anything in exotic and I wonder how ithe lizzard is? Anything special to take care of it? Is it sturdy or very delicate? Please show pictures or tell me what you know.

2. The purple lizard very prive is a MUST HAVE!!! And, yes they are indeed swoon worthy! They are probably my most favorite CL style ever. They are extremely RARE and cost nearly $2K during the last release. I have seen them listed in the secondary market for MUCH, MUCH less. I wouldn't be put off by the price because they are a fraction of what exotics cost now and I have not seen any lizard styles in a long time. I wouldn't worry about maintaining the skin. They are not as delicate as python or watersnake. If you can get a pair, snatch it up right away. You won't regret it.