Need advice about filing SNAD

Lushbaby

Jul 14, 2006
I bought an item on eBay for $40 and when it arrived it was flawed. I contacted the seller who said she would replace the item no problem. Unfortunately, I was just about to go on vacation for three weeks and I forgot to send it back. I just found the item under the pile of junk on my desk and tomorrow is the last day to file with PP. I contacted the seller who is still willing to exchange the item.

My questions are, should I file a SNAD to protect myself against any problem with the exchange? Will filing a SNAD hurt my seller in any way? I am totally at fault for letting this much time pass and I am reluctant to file if it brings a black mark against my seller. However, the item has a serious flaw and I would not be able to sell it as it is.

The seller is a powerseller that I have purchased from in the past so I believe she will deal fairly with me, but still . . .

WWYD?

Filing a SNAD will cause a tie-up of the money in her paypal account and also go on her internal record. If you know she will deal fairly with you, just deal fairly with her.

Filing a SNAD will cause a tie-up of the money in her paypal account and also go on her internal record. If you know she will deal fairly with you, just deal fairly with her.

That's what I was worried about!! I absolutely do not want my seller to be inconvienced in any way because of my forgetfullness.