Need a workbag..St. Louis, Neverfull, or Le Pilage??

Which bag should I choose?

• Goyard St. Louis (largest size)

• Louis Vuitton Damier Neverfull GM

• Louis Vuitton Monogram Neverfull GM

• Longchamp Le Pliage (size 3)

Results are only viewable after voting.

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I need a bag to carry to work. I bring workout clothes, puma shoes, a water bottle, book and lunch. I am debating between the following bags: Goyard St. Louis (largest size, GM?), Louis Vuitton Neverfull (either monogram or damier), Longchamp Le Pliage (size 3).

Any recommendations on why one bag would be better than the other?

Please let me know what you would pick??

I need a bag to carry to work. I bring workout clothes, puma shoes, a water bottle, book and lunch. I am debating between the following bags: Goyard St. Louis (largest size, GM?), Louis Vuitton Neverfull (either monogram or damier), Longchamp Le Pliage (size 3).

Any recommendations on why one bag would be better than the other?

Please let me know what you would pick??

I would very much appreciate if you could post pictures because I am on dial up (lovely country side), thanks.

I think they are all excellent choices! But if you get the Le Pillage, make sure you get a dark color one! I have the Le pillage, but unfortunately it's light pink.. and this is definitely not work appropriate:sad:

There's a big price difference between Le Pliage and NF/Goyard.
If you're looking for a workhorse, I'd say go for Le Pliage.
You'll never have to worry about your bag : )

Having said that I also find the other two very nice as well.

Hmmm...I love my new St. Louis but because it doesn't have a zipper on top (like the Neverfull), I'm not sure it's going to best suit your needs. With clothes, shoes, etc...I think the Le Pliage is the best for you.