Need a wallet w/ at least 12 credit card slots? What do you guys recommend?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all! I have a lot of personal and work cards and need to upgrade my wallet. What suggestions do you have? I posted in the Prada forum because I've been looking at Prada ones especially. I tend to carry my LV monogram neverfull most of the time. May switch to Goyard Saint Louis Tote at sometime! Let me know your thoughts!

2. You could try the Zippy wallet since they now have 12 card slots. Or look into the Iris Wallet for having 14 slots and Sarah Wallet for having 16 card slots. That plenty of room.

Oh gosh...I thought this was in the LV forum! Silly me!
    Definitely look into Prada Zippy wallet.

3. I'm looking for the same thing. But I think I need a trifold to hold all my stuff. Also open to suggestions. Thanks!!