Need a twilly scarf ring - what are my options?

Hello,

I just found this thread, i was wondering how much these cost. this would be my first hermes. I have a lot of silk scarfs (mostly smaller twilly sized and 27"x27") and really wanted something something nice to hold it with.

How about these?

3005879632_2ec772f870.jpg

3005043901_494016b491.jpg

dou dou I am looking for the above too. There is no stock in Singapore.

I wonder anybody has any luck with Japan stores or any TPFers from Tokyo can advise? My hubby's staff is coming from Jpn end of the month, if it is available in Jpn, I will love to get it! :smile:

I got the B/W/R ones from Chicago store less than a month ago. I called many stores for it (BH, Dallas, SF, SD). And finally got one from Chicago. However you can just go to your H store and ask them to do a search for you. My SA told me that when I did the store transfer. There is actually some other colorway available in US. $95.

I got the B/W/R ones from Chicago store less than a month ago. I called many stores for it (BH, Dallas, SF, SD). And finally got one from Chicago. However you can just go to your H store and ask them to do a search for you. My SA told me that when I did the store transfer. There is actually some other colorway available in US. $95.
what is a store transfer? what is colorway?

i dont have any SA this would be my fisrt Hermes Purchase :sad: :crybaby::cry:

Thank you for your post!!

I called the Chicago store and they had one left (black/red/white) and they said the cast was 95 plus $25 shipping for 2 day. for a total of 120.

i did order the last one. so i really want to thank you!!