Need a small bag...what should I get?

1. Okay well i've realised that big bags or even decent sized ones don't get their full use from me. All I ever carry with me is my phone, cards, keys, lipgloss and thats it.

The one I am very interested in getting would be the Dior Saddle Pouch in Burgundy. When I tried it at Dior it fit pretty well, comfortable and all. But I was worried that it might have been a little flimsy.

but I also thought the Burberry Check Sling was cute...however the fact that it's made with PVC turns me off :yucky:

and lastly the LV pochette is also in consideration, but I feel like if I were to get one of those I should just wait till the Azur line comes out :love:

Does anyone have a favorite small bag that they would recomend?

2. I would get the Dior saddle bag. I have one in Girly Blossom and ADORE it. It is larger than the pochette, and holds a bit more without being a huge bag. I also have a couple of LV pochettes myself, and I can fit all that you mention above in it, but you may like to carry a bit more since it will be an everyday bag... just my thought. Hope this helps!

3. I like the dior, or the bag I just got from Chanel is just the type I think you're looking for, size wise.

4. oh! is that the green bag i saw in the chanel forum?

i actually thought that was really cute, do you know if it's still in stores? i'll have to stop by Chanel and have a look if that's the case.

5. Good luck on your bag search senzafine!! Let us know what you end up getting! : )

6. My favorite small bag is the Chanel reissue......

reissue.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice