Need a shoulder bag...

1. Need some suggestions...

I'm looking for a shoulder bag that is big enough for my lunch, water bottle, docoments for meeting (A4 and A3), agenda, wallet, phone, pochette, cles, camera & pencil case.

Must not have LV all over. No Mono, no denim, no cruise.. something discreet.

Alternatively, a separate document bag?

Cheers.

2. Must not have LVs all over??? --> hmmm.. this is a tough one

then u might wanna consider
    - epi line --> not really nice shoulder bags (not the newer models)
    - suhali --> maybe too heavy!!
    - antigua --> i like the cabas Gm but it's not leather or canvas tho
    - damier --> maybe chelsea or saleya (not LVs but checkerboard, ure ok with it right?)
    - damier geant --> couguar (pretty spacy)
    - nomade --> lockit either vertical or the regular model

hope this helps!! :smile:

3. Antigua GM, Suhali Le Fabuleux just to name a few.

4. Yup. Tough. Been looking for ages. Looked at men's as well.... I think Damier Saleya and Chelsea is a good suggestion. CHeers.:yes:

5. if you want a 'document bag', then how about the Damier or Epi Sac Plat?

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. Have you thought about the Damier Parioli? It's a little more structured but looks like it might fit what you listed ~ just another suggestion. ;)

7. Yea. That's a good idea. I was thinking of that but change my mind. I can't remember why. I think the ones in Epi are no longer around....

8. Damier Saleya is big - I've got the MM and there's lots of room to spare (and I carry everything w/ me) If you go up to the GM, whoa. You can carry a person in there. Love this bag. Plus - it's beautiful, not screaming LV, just whispering...!

9. epi passy. comes in red, black or canelle. it's FANTASTIC!

10. What about the Epi Mandara GM?

11. I am waiting to get the damier uzes for a work bag:drool: , it's a great shoulder or hand held bag. It might not fit all your paperwork though if you carry a lot.

12. how about the passy GM? it is a shoulder bag, holds document, discreet, waterproof. just perfect for work!

13. tulum

14. I like that! :yes: Going to the store to check it out now!

15. Mezzo. If only it came in damier.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice