Need a second opinion!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought these Pandy flip flops as my wedding shoes, and I'm having second thoughts about the fit. The pix below are a US size 8. Should I exchange for a 9?
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391611525.629238.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391611539.227219.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391611550.493868.jpg

My worry with getting the bigger size is that the heel will drag and the sandal will wear quicker.

TIA for your responses!!!

2. I think they look like they fit properly. Either they fit you or none of my sandals fit me.

Very cute wedding shoes, btw.

3. thank you!! i cant wait!!

i know that i typically buy my flip flops a little big, so i was unsure. thanks for helping me out!

4. They are totally your size. Congrats on your wedding!

5. I think you're good! If your feet were wider id be worried. But all my flats fit like yours. Pretty!

6. I find them too small. Maybe, I am buying my flip flips too big, also. But if you have second thoughts, I would try a bigger size.

7. I feel it is too small. Go and try a bigger one.

8. I have the 2 of these and normally wear a 38 and ordered a 39. There's a little room in a front but nothing that I would want to go down a size. IMO, you need some more room in the back. I agree, try the size up and see how you feel.

9. thanks for your help everyone! i'll head out to the store later and see. hopefully they have a 9 for me to try!