Need a SA from Chanel boutique at Short Hills, New Jersey – anyone has any contacts?

TTE

TTE
Apr 17, 2010
I will soon been heading to Short Hills, NJ. And would like to contact the local Chanel store in advance to confirm their stock of a few bags. I have checked in the Chanel website, but only phone no is available. Does anyone has a recommanded SA with email address. TIA.

Thanks SO MUCH, nscwong. Can you please comment on the price difference between Hong Kong and NJ in terms of handbags and CJ? Thanks again.

For CJs, the prices in pretty much the same or those in US are a little bit more expensive as the prices in US vs prices in HK are 8:1 instead of the exchange rate of 7.8. For bags and RTWs, I notice that prices in US are a lot higher now so I now buy in HK unless things are sold out or not carried in HK.

Thanks. I am hoping to get the new Chanel 3. But it is not available yet in HK, so it hard to compare... But if Hk is going to sell it at a lower price later on, than I'll for sure go :cry:...

Will either be the large or medium size in black or khaki. I have asked a SA at Lee Garden, but she said she had not heard anything about it yet...

^Large A48635; medium A48634
colour code: Kaki Fonce 61133; black 94305

Some SAs don't bother to check if you don't know her well. Act I stock has arrived today. An SA told me on phone Chanel 3 has not arrived yet but I don't normal trust their answer on phone. I'm going to the PB store now. You'd better go and check by yourself in person too.

I have a glance of order list a while ago. There will be Chanel 3. One the of styles will be sold for HKD21,x00. I'm sorry that the photos on the list are too small so I'm not sure it that's the price of a medium or large.

If you will buy from US, you may buy from Saks instead as they charge USD50 only for int'l shipment.

TTE the contact given to you was for Neiman Marcus which does have a Chanel. However, there is also a Chanel store in the mall.

Someone here must also have a contact for the Chanel store as well?