Need a red bag - Heloise hobo or Marcie?

According to me the Heloise hobo weighs nothing. Possibly I have carried too many Chloes:lol: but really comparing to the other Heloise bags it is not heavy. Anyways I love both so I cant really decide.

I love them both - and I agree with MissEvil, the large Heloise hobo is lightweight. I vote for the Marcie, however, because I believe the red on it is more of a "true red," if that is what you are looking for, and the large Marcie hobo is lightweight and very comfortable to wear. I have tried it on in the stores - haven't bought one (yet). It is very comfortable to carry, and softens with time, I imagine. I think the large Marcie hobo in red would be very cool-looking and practical. Although I do like the Heloise large hobo, it is not my favorite style of the Heloise. If it were me, I would go for the Marcie.

Good luck with your choice! :smile:

According to me the Heloise hobo weighs nothing. Possibly I have carried too many Chloes:lol: but really comparing to the other Heloise bags it is not heavy. Anyways I love both so I cant really decide.

The Heloise hobo is much, much lighter than the other Heloises. I think Chloe is 'lightening up' some of their bags.......which I am happy with - the weight can sometimes be a little too much. After carrying the Marlow and then switching back to another, there is a considerable difference.

I am a red bag FREAK, and I love them both - however, the Marcie is more of a "true" red, and the shape is just incredible..so I say Marcie!

(I prefer other Heloise styles a bit more, though truth be told I would happily carry any of them). ;)

I vote for the Marcie as well...even though I wasn't a Marcie-hobo-fan from the start...the more I look at it, the more I like this style...did you already try it IRL ?

Last edited: