Need a QUICK opinion on this dress...Yes or No?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I found this little dress for sale, it's a great price but I don't know if I like it. I am on the fence. So I need a little push for or against getting it.

Would you get it?

Thanks for taking the time to answer! I really appreciate, as always, your help!

Attached Files:

2. Definite NO! The material of the upper is way way way too much with the giant sequins on the bottom - they clash.

3. I really don't like it.

4. Sorry, no.

5. I'm not a big fan of the extra-large sequins on the bottom.

6. No, I would return it.

7. Thanks everyone! I think I am just blinded by the discount...it was a 4000 dollar D&G dress priced at more than 90% off.

It is really not something I would wear anyway so thanks for all of your honest opinions!

8. I kinda adore it *shrug*. I think it is unique and fits you really well, or I wouldn't even bother posting LOL. Still pricey though for a dress you could only really wear once, but I see it working on New Years or in Vegas. Sometimes you should take a risk and wear something that YOU like :smile:

9. :tdown:

10. no no no - my personal rule is to never purchase anything on discount if i wouldn't have paid full price for it . . . . a little weird i know, but i really try not to spend money on anything unless i truly love it, because the ones i love are inevitably the only ones i actually ever want to wear

11. No!

12. Oh boy...no offense OP but if that dress was 100% off I still wouldn't wear it!!

13. agreed. no. disco~~

14. Thanks piggy. This is such a great piece of advice. I think you are completely right about this.

Just off the top of my head, most things I wear on a regular basis are items that I paid retail or almost retail for.

15. You know, that is a GREAT rule. I might even adopt it, would save me from a LOT of misses!!!