Need a pretty bronze-y bag >

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So why dont you get a Nikki? =)

2. I was thinking the same thing...when I saw the thread title the first bag that popped into my head was the bronze Nikki!!

3. I recall seeing a Tano hobo on the BG website that was a pretty bronze-y color

4. why not get the nikki????????

5. This was my other thought! It's a very pretty color, and at a lower price point.

6. the Nikki is gorg but out of my price range at the moment ;(

7. Also, if you have your heart set on the Nikki I would check ebay -- there are a few excellent professional RM sellers who offer great prices on current season items, like HauteChick1. I have dealt with her (as have many others) and I have never heard anything but positive comments.

8. Nikki is nice.. so is Tano.. good choices!

9. Glad you like the bag! I think it's very pretty, too!! And the price is fantastic.

And your avatar is wonderful...RIP, MJ. :yes:

10. yes the price is amazing ! very affordable for me, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't even know the bag existed :P :lol: that's why I love tpf ;)

, and thank you for the avatar comment :smile:

11. You're welcome!! I just did the same today -- I got a slammin bag on sale that I would never have even known about if it weren't for TPF!! :yahoo:

(And my sister bought it too, ha ha).

12. awww the tano's OOS now ;(