Need a Photoshop Expert - Magenta silver vs gold!

wow, you guys are amazing, that's such a great transformation! Sadly, somehow the pics killed my lemming for magenta though :sad: I guess, I still like VG and FB with gold the most. Oh, well ...

percephonie, you photoshop pics looks awesome!! now it makes me wonder how SH would look on aquamarine color.

I have a HUGE favor to ask... is it too much trouble to photoshop an aquamarine bag in silver giant hardware, please?

or if there's anyone who already has a pic of aqua with SH, can you please post it please?

Thanks so much in advance, guys!!

You photoshoppers are very talented! This is a picture of my City with regular hardware, and then my bag that the gals photoshopped the gh onto. I put them together because it made me realize the only thing I don't like about the gh is their big size! In the photoshopped pics the giant hardware looks much smaller than it actually is in real life. I think it looks sooo pretty in both silver and gold! As I said in other threads, I fell in love with the shiny silver hardware on a Metallic Pink Box I recently bought, and it made me reallly wish that Bal would give us more options with shiny silver or even shiny gold hardware, but in the regular size. Is there anyone else who may not like the giant hardware, but like me, love it in these pictures because it is smaller?
:crybaby:
Oh I wish Bal would give us the option of picking any style bag with any style hardware we prefer!

IMG_6761-2.jpg

Picture1-1.png

Picture3.png

^LOL! I didn't realise that! Silly me. You should look at the ones Burukogepanda and toni did not mine... Instead of just cutting out the hardware like me they changed the colours directly so that in their pics the hardware is the right size so theirs are much better! ;)

gold.jpg

silver.jpg

You photoshoppers are very talented! This is a picture of my City with regular hardware, and then my bag that the gals photoshopped the gh onto. I put them together because it made me realize the only thing I don't like about the gh is their big size! In the photoshopped pics the giant hardware looks much smaller than it actually is in real life. I think it looks sooo pretty in both silver and gold! As I said in other threads, I fell in love with the shiny silver hardware on a Metallic Pink Box I recently bought, and it made me reallly wish that Bal would give us more options with shiny silver or even shiny gold hardware, but in the regular size. Is there anyone else who may not like the giant hardware, but like me, love it in these pictures because it is smaller?
:crybaby:
Oh I wish Bal would give us the option of picking any style bag with any style hardware we prefer!

IMG_6761-2.jpg

Picture1-1.png

Picture3.png
Second that ! Thanks for the photoshoppers for your great efforts ! Yes Bal should do bespoke like what anya hindmarch does ! I want a violet with regular matte brushed silver!

wow! It's amazing what photoshop can do... as you can see, I have absolutely no idea how to work photoshop! I'm surprised that I prefer Magenta with GH, before seeing the pics I thought I'd like it with SH. Thanks ladies, you've done a wonderful job!!

^LOL! I didn't realise that! Silly me. You should look at the ones Burukogepanda and toni did not mine... Instead of just cutting out the hardware like me they changed the colours directly so that in their pics the hardware is the right size so theirs are much better! ;)

I am relly glad to see it the way you did it. It really showed me the reason I don't like the gh, especially on the smaller bags like the City, is only because of their large size. I would love to have the option for gold tone or silver tone hardware. It would match jewelry better, and it would match my braided accessories better. I would really love to see these options come up in the future. The Magenta City looks really pretty with all 3 hardware options, when the hardware is the regular size!

Well, perce and buru are immensely talented with photoshop. I've bought one of those Photoshop for Dummies books and have yet to sit in front of the computer to sort it out!

Well done, ladies! You've done loads to give us an idea of what these Bbags would look like given the scenarios stated...

CLEVER GIRLS! :yes: