Need a new wallet.

Mimster

Jul 20, 2009
Hello ladies,

I shouldn't be asking this but.....I want a new wallet to match with the new Black blake I have. Currently I have an LV vernis wallet. I'm a little concern that the zipper will scratch the vernis. I know that I could be more careful when getting it in and out of the zippered compartment but... I admit that I'm not always careful :shame:. Like today, I dropped the bag on the ground while trying to wrestled ds into the car. Thankfully nothing was scruffed.

Can you recommend a wallet that can hold a lot of CC (not that I have a lot of CC just a lot of membership cards)? Or should I just forget about it and stick with what I have?

try the LZW.. i just purchased one in red and it's now my go to wallet.. it has 12 slots for CC and it opens very wide.. it comes in black (and black stardust) as well as other fun colors!

previous and current seasons ZC also have 12 slots for CC so that could be your other options.. :yes: HTH!

The LZW is a great wallet, but if you want one that matches your Blake, I'd go with a Soft Calf Zip Clutch. Most of the newer ones have 12 cc slots as well. You could get a Black one that will match your bag, or you could get one in a pretty color.

Tad's LZW is amazing! :drool:
I would love to get me one of those :yes:

fall09bluelzwinsidewithflash.jpg

Wow all the options are beautiful! I love my vernis as the colour seems alive (changing with the angle of the light). I guess vernis is more durable than calfskin, huh?

Man, I hate it that there isn't an MJ boutique here. We have Holt but they only carry a few MJ & MbMJ bags.