Need a new wallet!

ltucci

New Chanel Addict!
O.G.
Feb 25, 2006
Hello all!
The zipper on my LV wallet is busted :sad:
Need opinions on what I should buy next.
My current collection of bags consist of Kooba, LV and Balenciaga.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!

I know you would probably rather have a new wallet, but did you try taking the broken LV wallet to an LV store and getting a repair estimate? If you really love the LV wallet, you might want to consider that instead.

I would LOVE to get another wallet but my LV wallet is fab. I would hate to put it away after spending so much. But if I had to get another wallet I would def. get the MJ zip clutch in the quilted leather.

which LV wallet did you have? I just got the LV zippy wallet and I just love it! its got so many compartments for all your stuff, credit cards, separate zipped coin purse. And its a long one so your money doesnt fold and the notes stay clean and crisp.

I was looking for a zippy wallet for the longest time and really wanted a Chanel to match my bag but was unable to find one. I considered LV, but eventually decided on a Prada long black saffiano zippy wallet. The Prada boutiques carry the zippy wallets in beautiful jewel tones (ie: purple, navy, dark green) but I found the same wallet in black on Bluefly for $100 less. I purchased the wallet with an additional 10% off code, was not charged tax and paid only $7.95 for shipping. The total price was about $285 and I am very satisfied with my purchase! :tup: