Need a LV accessory similar to a Coach mini skinny

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all!

I've been using a mini skinny to hold about 15 gift cards, store credit cards, etc. for the past couple of years. It's time to replace it and I'd like to get an LV accessory.

What should I get to replace it? I need it to hold about 15 credit cards comfortably with room for more.

Thanks for your help!

2. #2 Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2009
    I highly suggest the business card holder...

It comes in Monogram Canvas, Damier Canvas, Damier Azur Canvas, Epi, Monogram Multicolore, and Taiga.

[​IMG]

3. Thanks, John! I was thinking that the multicolore card holder was nice looking!

What about a cles or the vernis key holder (with nameplate)? Think it'll get the job done? The only reason I'm asking here is because I don't have a store near me so I can't see the exact accessory in person. Online purchasing will just have to do for now!

4. Vernis key Holder is exactly like the Mini Skinny and comes in the new vernis colors. I love it!

5. A cles would be a good choice, but the different cles hold different amounts of cards. I think a mono or damier cles would be your best bet, or possibly the new, larger vernis cles.

6. I'd love the vernis key holder but amarante is sold out, correct?
    I think I'm deciding between a damier cles or the multicolore business card holder for now.

7. #7 Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
    Louis Vuitton
    Monogram Vernis Key and Change Holder with Nameplate
    $300.00

[​IMG]

or
    Louis Vuitton

Damier Canvas Trunks & Bags Key Holder

$260.00
    s7d5.scene7.com/is/image/eLuxury/12219616_?$hero$
    i actually think that this one ^^^^ is the closest bet.

8. I have 14 credit cards, membership cards etc in my mini lin cles :smile:

9. a cles for sure... love the new vernis pochette cles