Need a little help ladies [Black Leather Tote}

BellaLuella

Wondering Wandering
O.G.
Oct 1, 2006
My friend had a Coach Black Leather tote and I fell in love with it, but since her mother got it as a gift she doesn't know what collection it was from. So I was wondering if you guys would help me out!

The bag is from a collection at least a year or two ago. Its a black leather plain tote nowhere on the outside does it say coach. It looks similar to a Chanel quilted medallion tote. The tote is prob sold at the outlets now. So any info would be great!:yes::tup:

This is my first post ever. Is there any way you can get the 5-digit style number from the inside pocket of the bag? I did that once, called the Coach store and they gave me the month, year and collection a bag came out. Good luck!

Also, forgot to mention that they were able to send me a bag from JAX that came out about 2 years earlier...

Thanks^ but I am embarssed to ask lol. Whats JAX?
I am beginning to think it could possibly fit in with the soho family. Except the ones I have seen on ebay don't have the same shape as my friends. It was just like a chanel medallion tote except it is really heavy leather and is plain in the front.