Need a little help ladies [Black Leather Tote}

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My friend had a Coach Black Leather tote and I fell in love with it, but since her mother got it as a gift she doesn't know what collection it was from. So I was wondering if you guys would help me out!

The bag is from a collection at least a year or two ago. Its a black leather plain tote nowhere on the outside does it say coach. It looks similar to a Chanel quilted medallion tote. The tote is prob sold at the outlets now. So any info would be great!:yes::tup:

2. Bump please help.

3. Can you post a picture of it for us?

4. Yes, a photo would really help

5. I don't have a pic, it was a black leather tote. ^ that one is cute is it leather?

6. You say it's quilted? or?

And that Is a Mahogany Patent Leather Gallery Tote I believe

7. It's patent leather. It also came in black. Maybe search ebay for black coach totes and see if anything looks familiar.

8. Thats almost it except I remember the handles being thicker and there is no zipper

9. This is my first post ever. Is there any way you can get the 5-digit style number from the inside pocket of the bag? I did that once, called the Coach store and they gave me the month, year and collection a bag came out. Good luck!

Also, forgot to mention that they were able to send me a bag from JAX that came out about 2 years earlier...

10. Thanks^ but I am embarssed to ask lol. Whats JAX?
    I am beginning to think it could possibly fit in with the soho family. Except the ones I have seen on ebay don't have the same shape as my friends. It was just like a chanel medallion tote except it is really heavy leather and is plain in the front.

11. JAX is the Coach warehouse in Jacksonville, FL. You can reach them w/ the customer service # on www.coach.com. HTH and good luck finding that tote!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice