Need a little "Fairy" advice....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay so I have a bit of a deliema and any advice is very appreciated!

I was one of the lucky few to get my hands on a stunning Fairy wallet.
    I was so excited as out of all the pieces I loved the print on the wallet the best.
    While I was waiting for my wallet to arrive I discovered the wristlet from the Jennifer Love Hewitt photo and from then on I was torn between the two.

The wallet came yesterday and it is beautiful!
    I am just not sure if I would get more use out of the wristlet or not.
    I THINK they are about the same size and my wallet will fit my razor cell phone and a lipstick but I worry about leaving it somewhere because it isn't hanging over my shoulder on on my wrist.:sad:

Also, my SA doesn't have any wristlets in stock and doesn't know when she can get one.

Decisions, decisions.....help!:confused1:

2. if your wallet can fit your other stuff, I would keep it. The wristlet is a few hundred more (and also not readily available) and if the wallet can do same thing, why not stick with it? I think both pieces are beautiful and if they had the wallet earlier, I probably would have gotten it first. But it all goes down to which one u'd be happy with. Good luck!

3. Thanks for the input!:flowers:

Very good points made and definitely the direction I am leaning right now.

4. Bronte, congrats on your wallet. As you know I have the wallet, and my MIL just got the wristlet. I have to be honest, I think the wallet is so much cuter and more useful in the long run. I'm not knocking the wristlet at all, but between the two I would keep the wallet.

5. ^^^
    Thanks!
    I haven't seen the wristlet in person and do like the print on the wallet much better. Also I am consider giving up my wallet and I may not even be able to get the wristlet! I just wish I could have both! LOL!:graucho:

6. Hi Bronte,

Thought that I would highly suggest that you don't give up one without first having the other in hand!! You would really hate life if you ended up with 0. :wtf:

I've only seen the wallet IRL and can say that it is truly stunning! ;)

7. True!

8. I haven't seen either IRL yet but I woud lean towards the wristlet..this is just because I already have a wallet I'm happy with and it would be a pain to change all my credit cards from one to the other everytime I wanted to use the Fairy wallet. But if you don't already have a wallet that you use on a regular basis, then go for the fairy one.