Need a little Colour-Advice please

woollyboots

Sep 25, 2008
Today I returned an eggplant East west mitzy and really want to find something else.

I have a silver bayswater and black tillie tote - don't like anything too structured.

I really want some colour to brighten up these grey days. Any advice on style/colour? Anything colourful at outlets? All advice gladly received

How about one of the Bayswater shoulder/clutch bags in the outlets? I have a blueberry one (the large version) which is a lovely pop of colour and cost me under £300 on Ebay brand-new so I imagine even less in the outlets. It is a sizeable bag and gets so many compliments. I think they do the same style in some other colours too if blueberry doesn't appeal?

I have red goatskin Mabel which I got pre-loved in pretty reasonable price. That bag is seriously durable & lightweight. I took it holidaying to Bali and it survived the rain & all the hot sun.

I hope you get that coral Bays, gunsandbanjos. It's a lovely bag.

How about one of the Bayswater shoulder/clutch bags in the outlets? I have a blueberry one (the large version) which is a lovely pop of colour and cost me under £300 on Ebay brand-new so I imagine even less in the outlets. It is a sizeable bag and gets so many compliments. I think they do the same style in some other colours too if blueberry doesn't appeal?

Thanks. These bags aren't for me - feel they are a bit too grown up IYKWIM but thanks for replying

I have red goatskin Mabel which I got pre-loved in pretty reasonable price. That bag is seriously durable & lightweight. I took it holidaying to Bali and it survived the rain & all the hot sun.

I hope you get that coral Bays, gunsandbanjos. It's a lovely bag.

Thanks again for advice - mabels are not me either. Think I will need to wait for something to jump out at me