Need a laptop bag - Le Pliage Original Briefcase S?

Nov 6, 2020
Hello

I am looking for a simple, slim, top handle bag to carry my work laptop (separately from my BOTD) when going into the office, which I have very rarely had to do before the pandemic as I didn't wfh much.

The design of the Le Pliage Briefcase S looks like it would suit my needs well but it is described as a document holder. Do you have it and if so do you know whether it can carry the weight of a laptop fine? Mine is quite light, it's the Lenovo Thinkpad. I also have a heavier MacBook Air that I'd use it for if it was sturdy enough.

If not, would you suggest another bag?

Many thanks

1619490986124.png

Reactions: LaDolceLaria
I vote the Neo size medium, which is the size I have. I can put my laptop inside, and there is still lots of room.
I like that it has a strap you can wear on the shoulder or crossbody. You can also use it as a regular bag or a vacation tote.

Reactions: americandreaming
This is an older thread, but I just bought this briefcase after previously putting my laptop in a larger Le Pliage along with paperwork, they would always get crumpled. I really wanted something separate. Especially if just going to a meeting and not wanting to have the whole shebang. I love this... It is perfect. Sturdy, classy and handsome.

PXL_20230109_032356903.PORTRAIT.jpg

Hello

I am looking for a simple, slim, top handle bag to carry my work laptop (separately from my BOTD) when going into the office, which I have very rarely had to do before the pandemic as I didn't wfh much.

The design of the Le Pliage Briefcase S looks like it would suit my needs well but it is described as a document holder. Do you have it and if so do you know whether it can carry the weight of a laptop fine? Mine is quite light, it's the Lenovo Thinkpad. I also have a heavier MacBook Air that I'd use it for if it was sturdy enough.

If not, would you suggest another bag?

Many thanks

View attachment 5066909
I use it for my MacBook Pro. Very sturdy.
This is an older thread, but I just bought this briefcase after previously putting my laptop in a larger Le Pliage along with paperwork, they would always get crumpled. I really wanted something separate. Especially if just going to a meeting and not wanting to have the whole shebang. I love this... It is perfect. Sturdy, classy and handsome.

P.S. my laptop is not in the case in this pic.when it is, not slouchy.View attachment 5686711

Reactions: americandreaming