Need a diaper bag, any suggestions?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Looking for a diaper bag for a friend and need some suggestions. She is having a boy. Thanks!!!

2. Is there a budget in mind? If I could get my dream diaper bag it would be the LV palermo GM. However it is a little pricey.

3. I would like to stay around $500, ebay listing suggestions would be great.
    Thanks!!!

4. I buy Chanel exclusively, but purchased a Kate Spade diaper bag when I had my babies. It was the perfect size and very durable.

5. I loved my Coach Hampton bags...I had a white and a black. Even after twins they look great at five years old and since they were a pretty basic style they make great bags on outings that need lots of books, snacks and other items.

6. Gucci also makes a cute diaper bag

7. the LV totally makes a great diaper bag

8. There is a few threads on this if you search the pregnancy and parenting sub-forum.

Thank being said, get something that she will be comfortable throwing around and getting dirty.

9. I have had three in diapers at once and my favorite diaper bag was (and still is, it's held up great) a black Clava leather zip-top backpack from ebags. The one I have has pockets on the front that fit even size 6 diapers and then the rest of the kids stuff goes in the main compartment, there's also a zipper pocket inside where I put gum, band aides--stuff like that. Besides being nice looking, great thick leather and durable---it's a cool black backpack so my husband and older boys don't mind carrying it too. I also have a Jenny Yuen Gatsby for longer day trips for extra clothes, diapers etc.

10. Ju Ju Be All - it is what I am getting for myself.

11. Lots of threads on this. My favorites: Gucci canvas diaper tote (not the camera-style bag), and Le Sportsac. Le Sportsac has a couple of new styles that are really pretty and functional. They are super lightweight and stress-free.

12. Ooh Hip's suggestion sounds lovely with the Gucci!

Also I enjoyed a couple of my Fleurville diaper bags. Very practical and yet cute.

13. I love the Kalencom diaper bags.

14. I also vote for Fleurville. I use the Escape Pod.

15. I've learned that any diaper bag you can wear messenger style gets two thumbs up from me!
    I love my Gucci diaper bag!